Thiamine Nitrate Vitamin B1
Description of goods: Vitamins B1
CAS No. : 59-43-8
Grade Standard: Food Grade
|Colour of solution||Through tests||Conforms|
|Loss on drying||≤5.0%||≤3.30%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||0.03%|
Vitamin B1 plays an important role in maintaining normal nerve conduction and normal activity of the heart and digestive system.When lacking, easy to suffer from beriberi or multiple neuritis and other diseases. Our country can be used for infant food, thedosage of 4~ 8mg/kg; The consumption amount in cereal and its products was 3.0 ~ 5.0mg/kg. The usage amount is 1 ~ 2mg/kg in liquid and milk beverage. This product can be fortified with thiamine nitrate. The specific dosage must be converted.
1. Vitamin B1 can promote growth.
2. Vitamin B1 helps digestion, especially the digestion of carbohydrates
3. Vitamin B1 can improve mental condition; maintain normal nerve tissue, muscle, heart activity
4. Vitamin B1 can relieve motion sickness, seasickness
5. Vitamin B1 can alleviate pain related to dental surgery;
6. Vitamin B1 is contribute to the treatment of shingles.
7. Vitamin B1 is the human energy metabolism, particularly glucose metabolism necessary for the body’s requirement for thiamine intake of calories and is usually related. When the body’s energy comes mainly from carbohydrates, vitamins B1 is greatest demand.
1. Vitamin b1 mono DC granule can be used for direct compression
2. Vitamin b1 mono DC granule can be added as a nutritional supplement to rice, wheat flour, bread, noodles, soy bean, milkproducts, margarine, cake, soft beverage and jam
3. Vitamin b1 mono DC granule can also be added as a nutritional additive to various food products. It can also be used to addvitamin B1 required in the body
- 1kg/aluminium foil bag, with two plastic bags inside
2. 25kg/fiber drum, with two plastic bags inside.