Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate 46% CAS 7791-18-6
Description of goods: Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate
CAS No. : 7791-18-6
Grade Standard: Tech Grade
Magnesium chloride is a kind of chloride.Colorless and easy deliquescence crystals. The salt is a typical ionic halide, soluble in water. Hydrated magnesium chloride can be extracted from sea water or salt water, usually with 6 molecules of crystal water. It lose crystal water when heated to 95 ℃ and starts to break down and release the hydrogen chloride (HCl) gas when above 135 ℃. It’s the raw material of industrial production of magnesium, found in sea water and bittern. Hydrated magnesium chloride is a prescription of oral magnesium supplementation commonly used material.
1. Being the important inorganic raw material in chemical industry, it is used for producing magnesium compounds such as magnesium carbonic acid, magnesium hydroxide and magnesium oxide, etc.
2. In metallurgy industry it is used to produce metal magnesium, liquid chlorine and high-purity magnesia.
3. In the construction material industry it is the important raw material in the production of light construction materials,
such as glass fabric tile, decoration board, sanitation ware, ceiling, floor brick and magnesium oxide cement, which are articles used for high-rise buildings.
4. In the magnesium carbonate articles it can be used to produce high-quality magnesium tile, high-quality fireproofing board, magnesium packing box, magnesium decoration board, light wall board, milling ware and the fireworks solid fusing agent, etc.
5. In other fields it is used in food additive, protein firming agent, thaw agent, cryogen, dustproof agent and refractories,
25kgs/pp pe bag