SJZ Chem-Pharm Co., Ltd.
Model No.: 99.5%
Function: Cardiovascular Agents, Blood System Agents
Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
Type: Chemical Reagent
Volatile: Not Volatile
Packaging: Packing: 1kg/bag or 25kg/ Fibre drum
Place of Origin: CHINA
HS Code: 2942
Molecular formula:C21H27N2O3 Molecular weight:355.4501 Assay: 99% (HPLC) CAS:1617-90-9 EINECS NO.:216-576-3 Melting point:232℃ (dec.) Boiling point:232(dec.) Density:232℃ (dec.) Flash point:261.566°C Appearance: White crystalline powder
Vincamine is a peripheral vasodilator that increases blood flow to the brain. Vincamine medicine grade.Generic drugs containing vincamine exist in specific regions. Most common drug preparations are in the sustained release forms. Vincamine is a monoterpenoid indole alkaloid found in the leaves of Vinca minor, comprising about 25-65% of the indole alkaloids found in Vinca minor by weight. It can be synthesized from related alkaloids. Vincamine is often used as a nootropic agent to combat the effects of aging, or in conjunction with other nootropics (such as piracetam) for a variety of purposes.
1. It has vasodilating, blood thinning, and memory-enhancing actions.
2. It acts as a cerebral stimulant and vasodilator.
3. It is used to treat arteriosclerosis.
4. It is very effective in curing dementia caused due to insufficient blood supply to the brain.
5. It interferes with cells' ability to synthesize DNA and RNA.
1. Increases blood flow.
2. Increases the rate at which brain cells produce ATP (which is a cell molecule that creates energy).
3. Speeds up the use of glucose in the brain. Regulates Sodium/ Potassium channels
4. Speeds up the use of oxygen in the brain.
5. Vinpocetine increases levels of neurotransmitters involved in memory.
Packing: 1kg/bag or 25kg/ Fibre drum
Specific optical rotation
42.8 º (c=1 in pyridine)
| || |
Copyright © 2019 SJZ Chem-Pharm Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.