SJZ Chem-Pharm Co., Ltd.
Model No.: CAS 532-32-1
CAS No.: 532-32-1
Other Names: Benzoic Acid Sodium Salt
EINECS NO.: 208-534-8
Place Of Origin: China (Mainland)
Packaging: 25kg PP woven bags
Productivity: 50000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons p
Supply Ability: 50000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year
Sodium benzoate is a substance which has the chemical formula NaC7H5O2. It is a widely used food preservative, with an E number of E211. It is the sodium salt of benzoic acid and exists in this form when dissolved in water. It can be produced by reacting sodium hydroxide with benzoic acid.
Other name: Benzoic acid sodium salt
Molecular Formula: C7H5NaO2
Properties:Sodium benzoate is White granule or crystalline powder, no savor or a bit benzoic savor. soluble in 2 part of water and in 90 parts of alcohol (95 per cent)
(1) Used to control bacteria as food additive, such in bread, drinks, fruit juices,salt pickles, sauces, jams.
and also used in Plasticizers, Perfumes, and Dentifrices.
(2) Used in manufacture of Benzoates and Benzoyl compounds, dyes as a mordant in calico printing.
(3) Used as anti microbial agent, Bacteriostatic & Bactericidal agent in medicines.
(4) Used as an anti fungal agent
(5) Excellent chain terminator in Polymerisation Process.
Packing: 25kg PP woven bags
Looking for ideal Food Preservative Benzoic Acid Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Benzoic Acid Sodium Salt 99% Flakes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Food Preservative Sodium Benzoate. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Copyright © 2018 SJZ Chem-Pharm Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.