SJZ Chem-Pharm Co., Ltd.
Type: Potassium Carbonate
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Packaging: 25kgs net per bag
Place of Origin: CHINA
Potassium Carbonate is an important Inorganic Chemical Industry, light industry, basic pharmaceutical raw materials, mainly used in optical glass, welding rod, tube, tube, bulb, printing and dyeing, dyes, inks, photographic chemicals, paohuajian, polyester, explosives, electroplating, tanning, ceramics, building materials, crystal, potassium soap and drug production. As a gas adsorbent, powder extinguishing agent, rubber antioxidant. Also used for removal of carbon dioxide from synthetic gas. Can also be used as potassium fertilizer. With the development of high and new technology, the application of potassium carbonate in the field of detergent additives, monosodium glutamate, food and other fields is also expanding.
1) Potassium Carbonate is used as raw materials in manufacturing electro tube, TV kinescope, computer display.
2) It is applied in optical glass improving clarity, strength and refractive index.
3) It is also applied in electrode avoiding electric arc breaking-off during welding. It is used to produce Food Additives like potassium sorbate, monopotassium phosphate, etc.
4) Potassium Carbonate is foliar spray fertilizer and a constituent of compound fertilizer.
5) In dyeing industry, it is used to produce vat dyestuff and discharge of ice dyeing.
6) It is absorbent removing hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide; dry powder extinguisher mixed with soda; auxiliary raw material for production alcohol and acetone; and anti-aging agent in rubber production.
7) Its solution is used in boiling and scouring of cotton and wool`s degreasing.
8) In addition, it is also used in manufacture of printing ink, photograph-drug, polyester, explosives, electroplating, tanning, ceramic, building materials, crystals and medicine.
Product name: Potassium Carbonate/CK2O3
CAS NO: 584-08-7
Grade: Industrial Grade
Characters: White crystal powder
Purity(K2CO3) w/%: 99.58
Purity (As K2CO3)%
Chlorides as KCL, %
Iron as Fe, %
Water insoluble, %
Loss after burning, %
Heavy Metal(as Pb)%
Copyright © 2019 SJZ Chem-Pharm Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.