SJZ Chem-Pharm Co., Ltd.
Place of Origin: CHINA
HS Code: 2827310000
Lowest Price Calcium Chloride 74% 77% 94% Industrial Grade
Calcium chloride is an inorganic salt, which exists as solid or liquid. Solid calcium chloride is a white, crystal substance in the form of flake, granule, pellet or powder. With different crystallized water contents, it can be dihydrate or anhydrous. Liquid calcium chloride is a colorless, clear solution. As calcium chloride has such properties as quick dissolving, exothermic ability, attracting moisture from the air and surroundings, dissolving at very low temperature.About the purity, we have calcium chloride74%,77%,94%,mainly used
in industrial grade.
Other name: Magnesium dichloride
Molecular Formula: MgCl2·6H2O
Properties: yellow or white flakes, 43%yellow flakes;46%white flakes. easily soluble in water and alcohol, easily hydroscopic and deliquescent in air.
(1) To be made desiccant of manufacturing industries.
(2) Refined Calcium Chloride can be used in food, electronic industry, leather industry, manufacturing Acrylic resin, the distillation of oil and ether alcohol as against agent in organic chemical production.
(3) As a snow removal on roads, parking lots and airport in winter.
(4) Keep dust, coal dust and mineral dust away.
(5) As a dehydrating agent of oil drilling, drilling fluids, completion fluids, oil and chemical.
(6) As a coagulant latex in rubber industry.
Packing: 25kg PP woven bags
Copyright © 2018 SJZ Chem-Pharm Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.